Cequence ‘Amber’ Fence panels are treated with UV protection oil. The effect is achieved by applying Treatex Cedar oil stain to the Larch battens prior to the panels being constructed.
These ‘Amber’ Panels have wonderful grain visible and would be a real statement in any garden space. The panels come ready treated ready to use so you dont have to worry about your panels fading. Simply refresh the stain every couple of years to ensure lasting protection.
Our high quality Siberian Larch ‘Amber’ fence panels are handmade in our joinery workshop. It’s a contemporary style horizontal slatted panel. It can be used to create a continuous Larch fence that gives a modern feel to outdoor spaces.
These fence panels are made from hard wearing Siberian Larch and are treated with Treatex stain to achieve Amber colouring.
Our Larch fencing panels are sold in handy 60cm and 90cm high sections that can be stacked above each other to achieve your desired fence height. If your desired fencing height is different you can easily trim off battens as required. The join between stacked panels is invisible so it will look like a single panel once installed.
- These panels have a grading of A +
- Can be used to create a continuous slatted fence with no visible posts.
- Amber Larch Style Battens with UV protection oil.
- Suitable for both contemporary and traditional gardens
- Available in range of heights
- Width Adjustment kits available
- Matching gates available
- Larch is a hard wearing wood that will last outdoors with no treatment. It has natural oils and tannins within it that protect it from the elements.
- 7mm gaps between battens offers great privacy