These ‘Drift’ Panels have wonderful grain visible and would be a real statement in any garden space. The panels come ready treated and ready to use. ‘Drift panels will naturally ages and look even better once weathered in.
Our high quality Siberian larch slatted fence panels are handmade in our joinery workshop. It’s a contemporary style horizontal slatted panel, designed to create a continious line of fencing with no visible posts.
These fence panels are made from hard wearing Siberian Larch and are finished with Treatex stain to achieve a weathered look. The name ‘Drift’ was chosen for this product as it has the appearance of weather worn timber and drift wood. The best thing about Drift panels is that you will never have to stain or treat them ever again. The panel will naturally age and look better and better with time. As Larch is extremely hard wearing it does not need treatment and will last for many years.
Cequence Drift fence panels are handmade in our joinery workshop. Contemporary styled horizontal slatted panels, are designed to create a continuous line of fencing with no visible posts. The Larch battens within these fence panels are 44mm x 21mm and there is a 7mm gap between each batten.
Drift fencing panels are sold in handy 60cm and 90cm high sections that can be stacked above each other to achieve your desired fence height. If your desired fencing height is different you can easily trim off battens as required. The join between stacked panels is invisible so it will look like a single panel once installed.
- These panels have a grading of A +
- Can be used to create a continuous slatted fence with no visible posts.
- Brings relaxed feel to a garden, as the wood has an aged appearance.
- Suitable for both contemporary and traditional gardens
- Available in range of heights
- Width Adjustment kits available
- Matching gates available
- Larch is a hard wearing wood that will last outdoors with no treatment. It has natural oils and tannins within it that protect it from the elements.
- Larch panels are also kiln dried, if left to naturally age, Larch turns a handsome silver grey.
- 7mm gaps between battens offers great privacy
About Siberian Larch
Siberian Larch is a very popular timber batten choice for its appearance. It is regarded as having a very desired finish and provides beautiful colouring and texture. The shapes and patterns of the grain are very aesthetically pleasing and provide real character to fencing panels.
Larch does sometimes develop shakes or small splits as the wood dries out, this does not in any way effect the strength or durability of the wood. This is just a natural characteristic of Siberian Larch.
If you need any further info on our Larch slatted fencing please feel free to contact our sales team.