Our Redwood fence posts are made from high quality Treated Scandinavian Redwood and come with a post saver sleeve that offers a 20 Year Guarantee against rot.
These posts are ideal for use with our Larch, Redwood and Cedar fence panels.
Please allow at least 60cm into the ground when choosing post length. When concreting the post into the ground make sure that you use the supplied post saver sleeve so that the post is protected from damage and will be guaranteed for 20 years against in ground rot. We also offer post brackets if required.
Treated Redwood fence posts are the perfect compliment to our range of slatted fencing panels. They have a smooth planed finish and have an attractive colour.
- Great value Cequence post
- Used as part of our 3 part Cequence fencing system
- Comes with Post Saver Sleeve
- Scandinavian Redwood
- 100s of happy customers
- Redwood Posts 90mm x 70mm available in 1800mm (6ft) & 2700mm (9ft) heights
- Our new Cequence Redwood posts are pressure treated, to ensure a long life and are perfect to use with all our fence Panels.
- Our Redwood posts are a high quality planed finish.
- These posts are recommended for use with our Cequence Redwood stackable panels. They can even be used with our Cequence Cedar panels.
- Using a redwood post with our Cedar panels is a good way of reducing the overall fencing cost.
- We supply a free Post Saver Sleeve with every post! This lengthens the post life and gives a 20 Year guarantee against rot.
Our Price Promise
Why buy from The Contemporary Fencing Company?
Our products are always competitively priced, we strive to ensure that we keep costs as low as possible without compromising quality. With many years experience sourcing timber and landscaping materials we always keep adequate and steady stock levels.
Our Fencing company had humble beginnings, the reason we have grown and are successful is simple. We care about what we do, we love working with wood and creating beautiful products that work.
The Contemporary Fencing Company started out provided high quality Fencing for residential and commercial customers. As our company grew we added more products that met with our ethos of quality design and craftsmanship. We are now proud to be a London Stone Partner and have added a fantastic range of hard landscaping materials including porcelain paving, walling and quality composite decking.
So whether you have a modern garden project or something more traditional our product range will have something to offer. We now also have a fantastic landscaping showroom open so you can come and see what we do. Take a browse through the landscaping displays and stroke our green walls. There is nothing better than seeing something in real life before buying.
For trade customers we are happy for you to visit with your customers and can provide a space for client meetings if needed. Equally please feel free to send your customers in and we will look after them offering advice on all our landscaping options. Our new showroom is a great space to get inspiration and show customers what is possible. We want people to visit and come away with ideas and inspiration.