- Cequence Redwood Posts 90mm x 70mm x 2700mm (9ft)
- Our new Cequence Redwood posts are pressure treated to ensure a long life and are perfect to use with all our Cequence Panels.
- Our Redwood posts are a high quality planed finish.
- These posts are recommended for use with our Cequence Redwood stackable panels and can even be used with our Cequence Cedar panels.
Using a redwood post with our Cedar panels is a good way of reducing the overall fencing cost.
- We recommend using a Post Saver Sleeve to lengthen the post life and give a 20 Year guarantee against rot.
- Redwood posts are made from Scandinavian Redwood a type of pine, these posts are treated to protect them from the elements.
- Redwood posts will have knots and the occasional small lateral splits, this is part of the drying process of the timber and does not effect the longevity of the post.
[av_toggle_container initial=’0′ mode=’accordion’ sort=” styling=” colors=” font_color=” background_color=” border_color=” av_uid=’av-49ehh2′]
[av_toggle title=’About Scandinavian Redwood’ tags=” av_uid=’av-2f0ft2′]
Scandinavian Redwood is a type of pine and is classified as softwood. For use outdoors Redwood is pressure treated to make the wood suitable for exterior use. Tanalith preservative treatment is impregnated into the Redwood under controlled conditions in a vacuum pressure timber impregnation plant. The treatment protects the Redwood timber and also gives an attractive light brown colour.
Scandinavian Redwood mainly originates from Sweden, Finland and Russia. It is also known as Scots pine, Baltic redwood, Finnish redwood, Archangel Redwood, Russian redwood, Polish redwood, Scots Fir, Riga pine, Norway pine, European redwood or Scandinavian Pine.
The Contemporary Fencing Companies new range of Venetian fence panels is made from specially selected & treated Scandinavian Redwood. The colouring of the treated wood is a very attractive light brown colour. Company director Dominic Brice had been looking for many years for a lower cost timber that could be sold alongside our Western Red Cedar fencing but had not been able to find anything that met our high standards until now!
Our new treated Scandinavian Redwood has a very high quality planed finish, the battens are smooth and regular and evenly coloured. The light brown colour is very attractive especially when used as a slatted fence panel.
[av_toggle title=’Why shop with Contemporary Fencing? ‘ tags=” av_uid=’av-2f0ft2’]
We provide high quality Fencing for residential and commercial properties across the whole of the UK. So whether you are looking for modern fencing or something more traditional we have a fencing design to suit. Take a look at our range of affordable Cedar fencing on our online shop or get in contact with our friendly sales team to find out what we can offer you.
We only use the highest grade materials in our products sourced from reputable sources around the world. All our panels use our patented Cequence installation system providing a high quality finish every time. Our team comprises of designers and artisans, this allows us to create products that look amazing and stand the test of time. We believe in our products and take pride in every step of the design and construction process. Ensuring our products are simply the best they can be.